- This event has passed.
Toddler Summer Party
July 20 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Join us here at Thornton Hall Farm to kickstart the summer holidays with your toddlers!
Date: Thursday 20th and Friday 21st July
Toddler party Games
These toddler party games are sure to be a hit with your little ones. Who doesn’t love musical statues, pass the parcel and fun giant parachute games? Please note that party games may vary and are at intervals during the day.
Giant bubbles and plate spinning
Farm Mark will be here to provide lots of giant bubbles and some entertaining plate spinning in the main yard at intervals. Make sure you join him and see how many bubbles you can pop!
Join our resident farmers and take part in our children and adult welly wanging competitions, there can only be one winner!
Watch out for our cheeky resident farmers and costume characters as they roam the park at intervals throughout the day.
What else is included:
- Balloon modelling
- Face painting
- Full day entry into the farm park (10am – 4.30pm)
- Farm Tours and animal activities including pony grooming, bottle feeding, and animal petting.
- Indoor soft play area (book your selected time slot online)
- Outdoor play.
- Jumping Pillows (weather permitting)
Rides (weather permitting /additional charge):
- Caterpillar Ride
- Farm Safari
- Pony rides
- Junior quads
SOFT PLAY: all day access
Your ticket allows entry into Thornton Hall Farm (10am – 4.30pm).
- Purpose-built 3 story structure
- Four-lane slide
- Plus 3 other slides!
- Climbing volcano area
- Electric go karts (additional charge)
- Baby and Toddler area
- Role-play shops
- Diner serving delicious home-cooked food and hot drinks.
Grown Up Farmer (16+): £5.95
Little Farmer (2-15): £7.95
Mini Farmer (Under 2): £4.95
Tiny Farmer (Under 1): Free
Carer: Free. Terms and conditions apply.
Please note that ‘on the door’ costs are an additional £1.00 pp and are subject to availability.
- Your ticket allows farm entry between 10am – 4.30pm
- Additional booking fee for online bookings
- Vouchers are NOT valid for this event
- ‘On the door’ costs are an additional £1.00 pp and are subject to availability
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- View our terms and conditions apply: CLICK HERE
- The Diner is located within the soft play area and serves a selection of delicious homemade burgers, pizzas, hotdogs, salads and drinks.
- Please CLICK HERE to view the full menu.
- Picnics are allowed with outdoor tables available for you to use. Picnics are not permitted in the Diner or Secret Garden seating area.
- We cater for allergens however please speak to a member of the team before ordering.
Terms and conditions apply.