- This event has passed.
August 16, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Super Slime is back for 2022! Don’t forget a change of clothes!!!!!
Date: Saturday 13th August– Saturday 27th August (daily)
Ready, steady it’s time for SUPER SLIME! Bring the little ones along for a slime-tastic time at Thornton Hall Country Park.
Our slime arena is jam-packed with fun, competitions, music and most importantly slime jets blasting the crowd in GREEN SLIME!!
Bring the kids along for a family party or stay back in our SAFE ZONE if you don’t want to get slimed!
What’s included with your ticket:
Full day entry into the farm park (10am – 4.30pm)
Timed slot in our brand new indoor play area. (book online)
Slime Party Show – get blasted with Slime, games and bubbles! (at intervals)
On stage competitions
Giant bubble workshop
Daily animal activities.
Animal Petting plus lots of animals to see and feed.
Jumping pillows (weather permitting)
FREE caterpillar ride for every paying child. One per child.
Super Slime Restrictions:
● Guests will only be slimed in the marked-out arena during the Slime Party shows.
● Ages 8+ can enter the Slime Party arena unaccompanied by an adult.
● Ages 2 to 7 must be accompanied by an adult in the Slime Party Arena.
● Under 2’s can not enter the Slime Party arena, however, can watch the show from outside the slime zone
● Adults can only attend this event with a paying child.
● Onced slimed, guests cannot enter the soft play or diner areas. We recommend accessing these areas before participating in the Slime Party show and bringing a
change of clothes. Please be aware, in the interest of guest enjoyment the soft play and diner area operate on a time slot basis.
● There are no washing facilities at the event, we recommend bringing a change of clothes and attending in clothes you don’t mind getting messy with slime. The
venue can not be held responsible for any damage to clothing or personal items at Super Slime.
● The Slime Party show is loud and we recommend ear sound defenders for younger children.
Under 2: £9.95
Under 1: £0.00
plus booking fee.
Please note that ‘on the door’ costs are an additional £1.00 pp and subject to availability.
Additional Fun Extras:
Rides are available on the day and are weather permitting.
Pony Rides (please check the website to confirm if these are available)
Please CLICK HERE to view our ride information.
The Diner will be open to serving a selection of delicious homemade burgers, pizzas, hotdogs and drinks.
Please CLICK HERE to view the full menu.
Picnics are allowed we have a selection of tables available for you to use which are outside. Picnics are not allowed in our Diner or Secret Garden seating area.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
A booking fee applies.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Annual passes, online offers, free passes, blue light discount and discount vouchers are valid for this event.
Shows and workshops are at intervals during the day.
*Rides are an additional cost on the day and are weather permitting.
Please read the full terms and conditions on our website. CLICK HERE
Thornton Hall Country Park
Thornton in Craven
Tel: 01282 841148