- This event has passed.
August 29 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Super Slime is back for 2023! Don’t forget a change of clothes!!!!!
Date: Tuesday 29th August – Thursday 31st August (daily)
Enter the slime arena and join the slime squad for the ultimate 30-minute slime party! Be warned, you WILL get messy! Those not wishing to be slimed can watch the show from outside the marked arena.
NEW FOR 2023: FoamZone!*
Step into FoamZone and end your day with 20 minutes of mayhem in the ultimate family foam party! Enter the foam, join the party, or sit back and watch the madness unfold!
Get creative and create your own slime in our interactive workshop!
Giant Bubble Workshop
Join the Slime Squad and learn how to create GIANT bubbles! The Giant Bubble Workshop is available up until 12pm.
What else is included:
- Full day entry into the farm park (10am – 4.30pm)
- Farm Tours and animal activities including pony grooming, bottle feeding, and animal petting.
- Indoor soft play area (book your selected time slot online)
- Outdoor play.
- Jumping Pillows (weather permitting)
Rides (weather permitting /additional charge):
- Caterpillar Ride
- Farm Safari
- Pony rides
- Junior quads
SOFT PLAY: timed slots only
Your ticket allows entry into Thornton Hall Farm (10am – 4.30pm). Please note your soft play timed slot MUST be selected by you upon booking.
- Purpose-built 3 story structure
- Four-lane slide
- Plus 3 other slides!
- Climbing volcano area
- Electric go karts (additional charge)
- Baby and Toddler area
- Role-play shops
- Diner serving delicious home-cooked food and hot drinks.
Book your FREE timed slot online:
Times: 10.00-12.00 | 12.15 – 2.15 | 2.30 – 4.30
TICKETS COMING SOON!
Under 2: £9.95
Under 1: FREE
Carer: FREE (Ts & Cs apply)
Blue Light: Adult FREE
- Your ticket allows farm entry between 10am – 4.30pm but a soft play time slot must be selected.
- Additional booking fee for online bookings
- Vouchers are NOT valid for this event
- ‘On the door’ costs are an additional £1.00 pp and are subject to availability
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- View our terms and conditions apply: CLICK HERE
- The Diner is located within the soft play area and serves a selection of delicious homemade burgers, pizzas, hotdogs, salads and drinks.
- Please CLICK HERE to view the full menu.
- Our Street Food Trailer is located by the Secret Garden where hot food and drinks can be purchased. (limited menu)
- The Dessert Pod and Secret Garden bar will be open during your visit at selected times.
- Picnics are allowed with outdoor tables available for you to use. Picnics are not permitted in the Diner or Secret Garden seating area.
- We cater for allergens however please speak to a member of the team before ordering.
Super Slime Restrictions:
- Guests will only be slimed in the marked-out arena during the Slime Party shows.
- Ages 8+ can enter the Slime Party arena unaccompanied by an adult.
- Ages 2 to 7 must be accompanied by an adult in the Slime Party Arena.
- Under 2’s can not enter the Slime Party arena, however, can watch the show from outside the slime zone
- Adults can only attend this event with a paying child.
- Onced slimed, guests cannot enter the soft play or diner areas. We recommend accessing these areas before participating in the Slime Party show and bringing a change of clothes.
- Please be aware, in the interest of guest enjoyment the soft play and diner area operate on a time slot basis.
- There are no washing facilities at the event, we recommend bringing a change of clothes and attending in clothes you don’t mind getting messy with slime.
- The venue can not be held responsible for any damage to clothing or personal items at Super Slime.
- The Slime Party show is loud and we recommend ear sound defenders for younger children.
- FoamZone! is a weather permitting show and will not operate in adverse weather
- The FoamZone is a foam party operated by a foam cannon, those entering the FoamZone will get foam on their persons/clothes
- The area where the FoamZone takes place may become wet and slippy due to the nature of the foam. All particiants enter the area at their own risk and the venue cannot be held responsible for any injury or damage caused by participating
- Those aged under 8 must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the FoamZone!
- Those aged under 2 are not permitted in the FoamZone!
- Guests cannot enter The Diner or Soft Play areas with foam on their clothing/persons. We recommend taking part in the FoamZone after accessing these areas or bringing a change of clothes.
- There are no washing facilities at the venue, we recommend bringing a change of clothes if you wish to enter the FoamZone
- The venue cannot be held responsible for any damage to clothing or personal items by taking part in FoamZone, or by coming into contact with those who have been in the FoamZone!
- Participants take part in the FoamZone at their own risk, the venue cannot be held responsible for any injury to damage cause by taking part in the FoamZone
Terms and conditions apply.