- This event has passed.
October 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
There are some creepy goings on at Thornton Hall Farm this Halloween. A spook-tacular family day out, packed with magical adventures – perfect entertainment for the whole family.
Visit Thornton Hall Farm if you dare. Book your tickets …. before it’s too late!
Date: Saturday 21st – Tuesday 31st October (daily)
LIVE SHOW: Join the Coven
Amaris ‘witch of the moon’ and Hestia ‘witch of fire’ return to Thornton Hall Country Park as they recruit a new witch or warlock to join the Pendle Hill Coven ….. will you join them?
INTERACTIVE ACTIVITY: Trick or Treat Street
Meet our ghoulish residents on Trick or Treat Street, the street where it is Halloween every day. Knock on the doors and be prepared for a trick or a treat in this spooktacular interactive adventure!
INTERACTIVE ACTIVITY: Halloween Hunt
Playful spirits have caused mischievous madness across the park. Embark on a supernatural search to restore the items before Halloween!
Grab your barrow and pick the perfect pumpkin in our MUD FREE pumpkin patch. Don’t forget to capture a hauntingly perfect Halloween photograph with one of our frightful photo opportunities!
*Pumpkins not included in entry price and are an additional cost.
Get creative and carve up the most chilling creation in our dedicated pumpkin carving area!
What else is included:
- Full day entry into the farm park (10am – 4.30pm)
- Farm Tours and animal activities including pony grooming, bottle feeding, and animal petting.
- Indoor soft play area (book your selected time slot online)
- Outdoor play.
- Jumping Pillows (weather permitting)
Rides (weather permitting /additional charge):
- Caterpillar Ride
- Farm Safari
- Pony rides
- Junior quads
- Fun Fair: available on selected dates 24th October – 4th November
SOFT PLAY: timed slots only
Your ticket allows entry into Thornton Hall Farm (10am – 4.30pm). Please note your soft play timed slot MUST be selected by you upon booking.
- Purpose-built 3 story structure
- Four-lane slide
- Plus 3 other slides!
- Climbing volcano area
- Electric go karts (additional charge)
- Baby and Toddler area
- Role-play shops
- Diner serving delicious home-cooked food and hot drinks.
Book your FREE timed slot online:
Times: 10.00-11.30 | 11.45 – 1.15 | 1.30 – 3.00 | 3.15 – 4.45
Under 2: £9.95
Under 1: FREE
Carer: FREE (Ts & Cs apply)
Pumpkins additional charge. Purchase these on the day. Not available to pre book.
- Your ticket allows farm entry between 10am – 4.30pm but a soft play time slot must be selected.
- Additional booking fee for online bookings
- Vouchers are NOT valid for this event
- ‘On the door’ costs are an additional £1.00 pp and are subject to availability
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- View our terms and conditions apply: CLICK HERE
- The Diner is located within the soft play area and serves a selection of delicious homemade burgers, pizzas, hotdogs, salads and drinks.
- Please CLICK HERE to view the full menu.
- Our Street Food Trailer is located by the Secret Garden where hot food and drinks can be purchased. (limited menu)
- The Dessert Pod and Secret Garden bar will be open during your visit at selected times.
- Picnics are allowed with outdoor tables available for you to use. Picnics are not permitted in the Diner or Secret Garden seating area.
- We cater for allergens however please speak to a member of the team before ordering.
Terms and conditions apply.