- This event has passed.
SPOOKS! by night (FAMILY EVENT)
October 28 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
There are some creepy goings on at Thornton Hall Farm this Halloween LATE AT NIGHT!.
A spook-tacular EVENING out, packed with spooky going on’s – perfect entertainment for the whole family.
Visit Thornton Hall Farm if you dare. Book your tickets …. before it’s too late!
Date: Saturday 28th October (5.30pm – 9.30pm) FAMILY EVENT
LIVE SHOW: Join the Coven
Amaris ‘witch of the moon’ and Hestia ‘witch of fire’ return to Thornton Hall Country Park as they recruit a new witch or warlock to join the Pendle Hill Coven ….. will you join them?
INTERACTIVE ACTIVITY: Trick or Treat Street
Meet our ghoulish residents on Trick or Treat Street, the street where it is Halloween every day. Knock on the doors and be prepared for a trick or a treat in this spooktacular interactive adventure!
INTERACTIVE ACTIVITY: Halloween Hunt
Playful spirits have caused mischievous madness across the park. Embark on a supernatural search to restore the items before Halloween!
Grab your barrow and pick the perfect pumpkin in our MUD-FREE pumpkin patch. Don’t forget to capture a hauntingly perfect Halloween photograph with one of our frightful photo opportunities!
*Pumpkins are not included in entry price and are an additional cost.
Get creative and carve up the most chilling creation in our dedicated pumpkin carving area!
What do you need to know…
- Soft Play not included within your ticket – SOFT PLAY
- Rides are not operating.
Under 2: £9.95
Under 1: FREE
Carer: FREE (Ts & Cs apply)
Pumpkins additional charge. Purchase these on the day. Not available to pre book.
- Your ticket allows entry between 5.30pm and 9.30pm.
- Additional booking fee for online bookings
- Vouchers are NOT valid for this event
- ‘On the door’ costs are an additional £1.00 pp and are subject to availability
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- View our terms and conditions apply: CLICK HERE
- The Diner will be closed however food can be purchased from our Street Food Trailer and our fully licensed bar will be open.
- Our Street Food Trailer is located by the Secret Garden where hot food and drinks can be purchased.
- We cater for allergens however please speak to a member of the team before ordering.
Terms and conditions apply.