- This event has passed.
Lawn Mower Racing
May 7 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Bank holiday weekend sees a return of the unique and amazing LAWN MOWER RACING here at Thornton Hall Country Park.
Reaching speeds of up to 50mph, teams (of professionals – do not try this at home!) race around the track on lawn mowers that they have built for the race – a brilliant day out for the family and something different to enjoy!
Lawn Mower Racing:
At intervals throughout the day.
What else is included:
- Full day entry into the farm park (10am – 4.30pm)
- Walkabout characters
- Farm Tours and animal activities including pony grooming, bottle feeding, and animal petting
- Indoor soft play area (book your selected time slot online)
- Outdoor play
- Jumping Pillows (weather permitting)
Rides (weather permitting /additional charge):
- Caterpillar Ride
- Farm Safari
- Pony rides
- Junior quads
SOFT PLAY: timed slots only
Your ticket allows entry into Thornton Hall Farm (10am – 4.30pm). Please note your soft play timed slot MUST be selected by you upon booking.
- Purpose-built 3 story structure
- Four-lane slide
- Plus 3 other slides!
- Climbing volcano area
- Electric go karts (additional charge)
- Baby and Toddler area
- Role-play shops
- Diner serving delicious home-cooked food and hot drinks.
Book your FREE timed slot online:
Times: 9.30 – 11.00 | 11.15 – 12.45 | 1.00 – 2.30 | 2.45 – 4.15
Under 2: £9.95
Under 1: FREE
Carer: FREE (Ts & Cs apply)
- Your ticket allows farm entry between 10am – 4.30pm but a soft play time slot must be selected.
- Additional booking fee for online bookings
- Vouchers are NOT valid for this event
- ‘On the door’ costs are an additional £1.00 pp and are subject to availability
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Terms and conditions apply: CLICK HERE
- The Diner will be open to serving a selection of delicious homemade burgers, pizzas, hotdogs, and drinks.
- Please CLICK HERE to view the full menu.
- Picnics are allowed with outdoor tables available for you to use. Picnics are not permitted in the Diner or Secret Garden seating area.