- This event has passed.
August 19 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Embark on a prehistoric adventure like no other in the ultimate interactive dinosaur experience!
Date: Saturday 19th August – Saturday 26th August (daily)
NEW SHOW FOR 2023: Dino: LIVE Show
Become a member of the Dino: Live Institute and learn how to become a dinosaur ranger. Meet our baby dinos, see our HUGE dinosaurs, and learn our very own Dino Dance in this 30-minute stage show!
NEW FOR 2023: Dino Encounter
Courageous families can come face to face with our dinosaurs in this roarsome photo opportunity!
Dino Discovery Trail**
Venture into the Discovery Trail and learn all there is to know about the prehistoric world – answer the questions to become an OFFICAL Dino Ranger!
Budding paleontologists can dig deep into our excavation pits to locate the lost dinosaur fossils, our dino rangers will reward all successful trainee rangers
NEW FOR 2023: FoamZone!
Step into FoamZone and end your day with 20 minutes of mayhem in the ultimate family foam party! Enter the foam, join the party, or sit back and watch the madness unfold!
What else is included:
- Full day entry into the farm park (10am – 4.30pm)
- Farm Tours and animal activities including pony grooming, bottle feeding, and animal petting.
- Indoor soft play area (book your selected time slot online)
- Outdoor play.
- Jumping Pillows (weather permitting)
Rides (weather permitting /additional charge):
- Caterpillar Ride
- Farm Safari
- Pony rides
- Junior quads
SOFT PLAY: timed slots only
Your ticket allows entry into Thornton Hall Farm (10am – 4.30pm). Please note your soft play timed slot MUST be selected by you upon booking.
- Purpose-built 3 story structure
- Four-lane slide
- Plus 3 other slides!
- Climbing volcano area
- Electric go karts (additional charge)
- Baby and Toddler area
- Role-play shops
- Diner serving delicious home-cooked food and hot drinks.
Book your FREE timed slot online:
Times: 10.00-12.00 | 12.15 – 2.15 | 2.30 – 4.30
Under 2: £9.95
Under 1: FREE
Carer: FREE (Ts & Cs apply)
Blue Light: Adult FREE
- Your ticket allows farm entry between 10am – 4.30pm but a soft play time slot must be selected.
- Additional booking fee for online bookings
- Vouchers are NOT valid for this event
- ‘On the door’ costs are an additional £1.00 pp and are subject to availability
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- View our terms and conditions apply: CLICK HERE
- The Diner is located within the soft play area and serves a selection of delicious homemade burgers, pizzas, hotdogs, salads and drinks.
- Please CLICK HERE to view the full menu.
- Our Street Food Trailer is located by the Secret Garden where hot food and drinks can be purchased. (limited menu)
- The Dessert Pod and Secret Garden bar will be open during your visit at selected times.
- Picnics are allowed with outdoor tables available for you to use. Picnics are not permitted in the Diner or Secret Garden seating area.
- We cater for allergens however please speak to a member of the team before ordering.
Terms and conditions apply.